Like many other cities in New England, Danbury has a long and proud Colonial history. Many of the buildings and homes in this area are also historic. If you are living in an older home that needs a little TLC to restore it to its former glory, consider reaching out to a professional Danbury remodeler.
At US Remodeling Group, we have the skills and experience needed to help homeowners update their properties without compromising the original architecture. Our team offers a wide selection of remodeling services with custom styling available for a better match to your home.
Dedicated Customer Service from Skilled Remodeling Experts in Danbury
Since 2002, US Remodeling Group has helped homeowners achieve their visions for those remodeling projects. We do this through attentive customer service and the use of quality home building supplies. Whether you want to replace the shower in your bathroom or need to repair damage to the roof, you can expect our products to come from industry-leading brands.
What kinds of remodeling services do we offer in Danbury?
- Replacement Windows: Our replacement windows are available with energy-efficient features like Low-E glass and argon gas fill.
- Replacement Doors: We provide custom replacement doors that are made from fiberglass or steel for increased durability.
- Siding Replacement: Our siding products are available in multiple colors and types, including vinyl and insulated siding.
- Roofing Services: Our roofing contractors can help you replace that roof with a strong, affordable system in asphalt or metal shingles.
- Bathroom Remodeling: We’re Bath Planet dealers with access to all of their products, including showers, tubs, and walk-in tubs.
Find More Information About Our Home Remodeling Services in Danbury
From replacement tubs designed to last a lifetime to ENERGY STAR-rated windows, US Remodeling Group gives homeowners the quality products they want and need. If you’re looking for a Danbury remodeling company that can manage all of your exterior remodeling needs, give us a call or fill out our online form. We’ll be happy to set up a no-obligation cost estimate right away.